The Contego Humanitas Human Rights blog welcomes comments on posts. However, all comments will remain the responsibility of their author and all comments must adhere to the following:
- To become a commenter, we require that the Editors approve your first comment. As a result, your first comment may not appear immediately. All subsequent comments will be posted directly to the blog.
- All commenters must use their full name, credentials and a verifiable email address. The use of abbreviations or pseudonyms is not permitted.
- On rare occasions anonymity may be justified ̶ such as a submission from a jurisdiction which does not respect freedom of expression. An author who seeks to publish, post or comment anonymously should contact the Editors before submitting a post or comment to the blog. The Editors will give due consideration to any request for anonymity.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete any comment. Grounds of deletion include, but are not limited to, comments that:
- Constitute spam;
- Constitute hate speech or abuse;
- Are potentially defamatory;
- Serve a commercial purpose;
- Are irrelevant.
- Commenters who violate this comments policy may be blocked from commenting.
- Comments written on this blog are the sole responsibility of the commenter.
- Commenters agree to indemnify the publishers, authors and editors from any costs or damages incurred in respect of their comments.
We look forward to receiving your contribution!
The Contego Humanitas Editorial Team.